Thursday 25 June 2015

Just a dream

Every time I stare outside of my window I wonder what it would look like in the future? I lay my head down and think. I look up my ceiling and slowly shut my eyes. I think in my head, "What would the futrue look like? What new devices will there be? Will there be flying cars? Or will there be robots?"
So many things went into my mind.

Before bed I asked my Mum and Dad what they think the future would look like. They replied with a simple answer " Who knows?"
That made me think even more. I hopped into bed and shut my eyes. Suddenly , I woke up in the middle and I was in the middle of my street. I saw I man with an unfamiliar machine destroying people's houses.  I looked down the road and saw my house.  I asked the man what he was doing. He mumbled back and said "Destroying people's houses." I thought in my head "Why would he do this?" I thought things through and said "This must be a dream?" Instantly I fell asleep again,  but it wasn't over yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment