Wednesday 23 September 2015

Term Three Highlights

Term Three Highlights



My highlights for this term is doing Singing Cup because I won the year six trophy. Singing Cup was also a challenge because I had to sing in front of everyone in the school, but I still enjoyed it. 



Another highlight was having Miss Huls as my teacher because we do A LOT of cool art and do a lot of singing as a class. 


A challenge for me is meeting new people and getting to know them because I am really shy and I have trouble getting to know people. Next term I am excited about working on Elite Special Forces of the Learner Licenses.

The thing that I have learnt more about this term is that so many people in the senior hubs have so many talents like singing, playing guitar, drums and so many other things.  



                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment