Wednesday 18 February 2015

My First Two Weeks in the Hub



Challenges-
The workshops have been hard for me because we have to move around
 and REMEMBER our workshops. I need to remember to look on my device each morning to see what workshops I am in.

Goals-
This year I want to try to get a Full License in the Hub Learner Licenses. 
And also try to be not too shy.

Highlights-
My highlights are starting at St Joseph's School
and meeting my new friends.

Looking Forward To- 
This year I am looking forward to playing hockey 
and E.O.T.C later in the year.




4 comments:

  1. Dawn, you've made an amazing start to your time at St Joseph's and you've really stood out as a great team member. You're right about checking your device to keep track of what's going on. It will get easier as all of us get more used to it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Mr Frances-Rees

      Delete
  2. Dawn I'm so glad your settling in to school so well :)

    ReplyDelete