Wednesday 22 July 2015

Highlights of my holiday

In  my holiday I went to Georgias house.
At one thirty Georgia came to my house to pick me up.
When we got to her house the first thing we did was watch youtube videos.
After awhile we went down to the pond near her house with her two sisters.
When we got to the pond it was all frozen.
So we got some rocks and tried to make holes.
After awhile me and Georgia finally made a hole in the ice.
After that we walked to another pond that was frozen.
At the side of the pond there were sticks, so me and Georgia decided to walk on them.
Then we walked over to the river to see if it was frozen, but it wasn't so then we walked back to
Georgias house and made funny lego characters.
After awhile I had to go home.
And that was what I did in the school holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment