Sunday 2 August 2015

Dawn

Wishes to: travel the world and see all of the beautiful places life has to offer.


Dreams of : I dream of improving my singing
like writing my own songs.


Wants to be: I want to be a flight attend because at the same time I get to work with other people and serve them,but I also get to travel the world at the same time.


Wonders about: What life will be like in the future

Fears: Snakes and how long and scaly they look.


Is afraid of: Spiders because they look
freaky with blood red eyes.


Likes: I like the moments when you have achieved something you never thought you could do.


Believes: That if you push yourself to your ability you can achieve big things.


Loves:I love my family because they always have my back in everything do.
And also my friends because 
they have helped me in everything.


Plans to: Finish University in the future, and find a
great job that suits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment