Thursday 19 March 2015

Quick-Write Term 1 Week 7

The box. The door. The crumbling brick. It begged me to be enter.

I stepped forward to the bright blue door. Staring silently, I was tempted to open the box. I picked up the monstrous red box and found a rusted old key. I held up the key and unlocked the blue door. Stepping inside reminded me of an old, abandoned castle. Inside was stairs. Thinking to myself ..."should I go into the rooms"..... I looked back and then went ahead. The sound of the house was completely silent. I put my  right foot on the stairs then decided to keep on going. The first thing I saw was a room and all of a sudden I got pulled into the dark room.

1 comment:

  1. Your quick write captured my attention Dawn. I like the uses of ellipses to help to create anticipation. Well done.

    ReplyDelete